Who we are
Our website address is: https://ecobuildersmk.co.uk.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Information our website automatically collects about you. With regard to each of your visits to our website we may automatically collect information including the following:
- technical information, including a truncated and anonymised version of your Internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including what pages you visit, how long you are on the site, how you got to the site (including date and time); page response times, length of visit, what you click on, documents downloaded and download errors.
Collection and processing of data
(i) Personal data
This website collects and processes personal data including (but not limited to) your name, e-mail address and phone number. The data is collected via forms to respond to an enquiry.
(ii) IP addresses
An IP or Internet Protocol Address is a unique numerical address assigned to a computer as it logs on to the internet. Under the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2018, IP addresses are considered to be personal data. When you visit our website our server keeps a record of your IP address in the logs. This is done to help detect and prevent fraud and unauthorized access and to maintain the security of our systems.
(iii) Non-personal data
Lawful basis for the processing of personal data
When processing your personal data the lawful basis we use for processing your personal data, as defined in the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2018, is ‘legitimate interest’.
How we keep your personal data secure
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. We use reasonable organisational, technical and administrative measures to protect your personal data.
This includes our website being a secure (https) website so that the data you enter in your browser is encrypted before being sent to our server. The data submitted in forms is automatically e-mailed to us by our server.
Third party links:
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the third party websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
The main purposes of the cookies we use are:
- Session – to allow the user to navigate our sites more easily; for example you don’t have to go in as a new user every time.
- Analytics – to improve the user experience of the site by providing statistics on how the site is used.
- Authentication – this enables us to identify you and therefore where appropriate, personalise information for you.
- Advertising – Our third party cookies allow advertisers to display on the websites you visit, relevant offers based on your consumption habits as well as measure the performance of their advertising campaigns. To work, this service is based on the deposit of a cookie on your browser when opening an email or your visit to the site of one of our partners. They only tell us your encrypted email address in an irreversible way and thus allowing us to create a technical key associated with our cookies. By depositing our cookies some technical information can be automatically collected (such as IP, your operating system or your browser type). Our cookies do not track your navigation. We do not store any information related to your connection. You can at any time easily oppose the deposit of our cookie by clicking on this link: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices
You can refuse to accept all or some cookies by modifying settings within your browser – for help on how to do this visit http://www.aboutcookies.org.uk. You may also delete all cookies on your browser – click help on your browser or visit http://www.aboutcookies.org.uk
Please remember that if you block the session cookies you may be unable to access certain parts of our sites.
Your rights – access to your personal data
You have the right to ensure that your personal data is being processed lawfully (“Subject Access Right”). Your subject access right can be exercised in accordance with data protection laws and regulations. Any subject access request must be made in writing to [insert school/Trust Data Controller contact details]. We will provide your personal data to you within the statutory time frames. To enable us to trace any of your personal data that we may be holding, we may need to request further information from you. If you have a complaint about how we have used your information, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
This website is owned and operated by Eco Builders MK Ltd.
You can contact us as follows:
- by e-mailing us at email@example.com
- by writing to us at 10 Fosters Lane, Bradwell, Milton Keynes MK13 9HD
- by telephone on 01908 321122